Collegiate chapters of Alpha Gamma Delta are dedicated to making a difference in the world and their communities. They provide community service and raise money to support the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation. Gifts from collegiate chapters combined with gifts from alumnae groups and individuals allow the Foundation to provide funding in the areas of philanthropy, educational scholarships, leadership development and member assistance.
- Billhighway Anywhere – learn how you can use a card reader and app to process donations/payments
- Check Writing 101 – a quick check writing refresher
- CrowdChange – use this fundraising platform to request donations, sell tickets or manage registrations
- CrowdChange How-To-Guide – a great place for VP-Philanthropy to begin
- CrowdChange Resource Center – resources to get the most out of CrowdChange
- CrowdChange Training Video – training for VP-Philanthropy Officers
- Foundation FAQs – educate chapter sisters about the Foundation
- Fundraising FAQ – a great resource for VP-Finance and VP-Philanthropy officers
- Fundraising Toolkit – providing resources for chapter fundraising success (revised summer 2021)
- Sample Mac and Cheese Fundraiser – this fun, in-person fundraiser can be used by chapters of all sizes
- Remittance Form – submit with donations to the Foundation
- Sample $1k in a Day Fundraiser – this fun, easy-to-run fundraiser can be used by all chapters
Thank you to our caring collegians for making an impact in Alpha Gamma Delta and our world.