Collegiate chapters of Alpha Gamma Delta are dedicated to making a difference in the world and their communities. They provide community service and raise money to support the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation. Gifts from collegiate chapters combined with gifts from alumnae groups and individuals allow the Foundation to provide funding in the areas of philanthropy, educational scholarships, leadership development and member assistance.
- CrowdChange – this crowdfunding website will help you boost your fundraising efforts (Canadian chapters, click here).
- CrowdChange How-To-Guide – this document from CrowdChange will help you get started with donations, tickets and more!
- Fundraising FAQ - a great resource for VP-Finance and VP-Philanthropy officers
- Fundraising Toolkit – providing resources for chapter fundraising success (revised summer 2020)
- Sample Fundraiser – this fun, easy-to-run fundraiser can be used by chapters of all sizes
- Foundation FAQs – educate chapter sisters about the Foundation
- Remittance Form – submit with donations to the Foundation
Thank you to our caring collegians for making an impact in Alpha Gamma Delta and our world.