Through the generosity of donors, the Foundation provides scholarships and grants to our sisters, to our chapters and/or to our communities.
- Academic Scholarships –Assistance for members working to obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Continuing Education Grants –Aid alumnae members in attaining their career goals.
- SIS Grants –Aid members experiencing hardship.
- Educational Area Housing Grants –Allow donors to make tax-deductible gifts to specific collegiate chapter educational spaces.
- Fighting Hunger Grants – Provide support to non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada who fight hunger in our communities.